Status as of May 14, 2013: Draft report is ready for review by Coordinated Plan Committee
The draft report will be distributed to the Committee at the May 15, 2013 meeting.
One Call - One Click Center Workgroup
The Federal Government's coordinated trasportation plan includes a national goal to expand the use of One-Call - One Click Centers nationally. Therefore, the local development of a center is in the Framework for Action. The workgroup was set up to determine:
- If the existing 211 and Way2Go programs constitute a center?
- What service gaps exist in providing phone or web-based services?
- A scope of work to create/improve our center.
- A vision of a future One Call - One Click Center.
- Assess how a center relates to TCAT's ITS plans?
The group committed to four meetings: Jan 17, 2013, Feb 1, 2013, Mar 8, 2013 and a fourth meeting t/b.
Project Data Files:
1. Meeting minutes for three meetings from January-March 2013. A fourth and final meeting is being scheduled.
2. Assessments of information providers.
3. Assessment of mobility operators.