Between 2007-2012 Coordinated Planning has implemented:
1. Way2Go community mobility education by Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County (www.way2go.org)
2. 2-1-1 Information/Referral transportation information, FISH trip reservations and a trip plan database for community case managers.
3. Purchase of the MV-1 wheelchair accessible taxi operated by Ithaca Dispatch (277-7777).
4. Operating assistance for travel training by Challenge Industries.
5. Ithaca Carshare East Access - affordable membership program.
6. Operating assistance for GADABOUT service to Challenge.
7. Operating assistance for TCAT rural demand route 41.
8. Operating assistance for FISH volunteer driver program.
9. Operating assistance for GADABOUT New Freedom service for people with disabilities.
10. Car repair program provided by Catholic Charities.
11. Commercial Driver License training by L. Lightbourne.
12. CityVan Pilot rural feeder program by Tompkins County DSS.
13. Wheels for Work car loan program by Tompkins County DSS.
14. Evaluating regional transportation for trips to medical centers.
15. ITNEverywhere Research Program with ITNAmerica.
Did I leave anything out? Please contact me if I did.